I'm surprised this thread didn't already exist...

The loss to the Dogs makes this game and the next even bigger than they already were. Absolutely critical for our top 4 aspirations that we win at least one of them.

I admittedly was only able to watch the first half on the weekend, so may well have missed some important things. Nonetheless, I think we need to bring Papley in and maybe Ted. I assume Rose would be the one most likely to make way for Papley, though I notice McGlynn's numbers were way down. I seem to recall him attacking the contest early, but not making the most of his opportunities and it looks like he barely touched it in the second half. Not sure what happened there, but sure someone who saw the whole game will be able to fill me in. I wonder if Franklin handing McGlynn the goal he should have early on would have set up Benny for a better game? Could have been the confidence booster he needed.

As for Ted, I have no idea who we would drop to make way for him. I imagine his experience could be handy, but our back six has been going generally pretty well without him this year (the only team to have conceded less than 1000 points so far)