Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kennelly's body finished ?

Kennelly's body finished ?

I cant help thinking that Kennelly's body is just not up to AFL anymore. Dislocations to knee's and shoulders are having a toll on his ability to be the player he was.

Once you have a dislocation, the same joint dislocates easier the next time.

If he wants to go back and win an All-Ireland championship, he might have to do it soon before his body can no longer do it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I cant help thinking that Kennelly's body is just not up to AFL anymore. Dislocations to knee's and shoulders are having a toll on his ability to be the player he was.

If he wants to go back and win an All-Ireland championship, he might have to do it soon before his body can no longer do it.
    Yep. Was thinking the same thing today. I reckon he will go at the end of the year.

Not really, the shoulder can be easily fixed at seasons end with an operation such as the one Judd had on both to stop them popping out.

Until then he is going to have to play with it taped and expect it to pop out at times.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

So thats now Everitt, Hall and Kennelly to retire at the end of the year.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Quote Originally Posted by dendol View Post
    So thats now Everitt, Hall and Kennelly to retire at the end of the year.
    don't forget Leo...
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    don't forget Leo...
    oh and Nick Davis too

Like ROKLobster I had similar thoughts when it popped today. On a similar note, why can't Kennelly run any more? Is he still getting over the knee dislocation?
    Does God believe in Atheists?

oh and Nick Davis too

Matthews and Crouch as well.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    That's a lot of gold watches.

Blog Entries
    Agree, Obviously needs some mauch need tightening of that shoulder, and in contests where he needs strength does seem to have it. Seems to be a bit senstive to some contests, and has also seems to have lost a bit of pace. Shame.

Malceski with 1 and a half knees and Kennelly with no shoulders makes me want to cry. No run off halfback means we lose.

Malceski with 1 and a half knees and Kennelly with no shoulders makes me want to cry. No run off halfback means we lose.

Add the Tin Man (no heart) and the Scarecrow (no brains), top 8 draft pick is looking good.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast