Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans are interested in White, Kerr and Didak!

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Nick Davis, Ryan Brabazon and a first round pick.
    OMG i have seen it all now....
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Does this O'Loughlin stuff really need to be resurrected again, especially on a Swans fansite?

Well done ROK
    You're right, I'm a bit over the MOL stuff, as well, but he does make a valid point in response to the quoted post.

We may have some blood stained players, but definitely not all angels.

Wouldnt the sensible trade be kerr for Didak. Kerr gets to go to one of the big four and west coast get a quality forward. Simple trade unfortunately for the swans

Vincere Aut Mori
    East Melbourne, a 'barrel' from where premierships are won
    Why on earth would we recruit White?

The smart word on the street is Warnock.

The other is Kerr.

Can't say anymore ?
    Supporting the club formerly known as South Melbourne ?

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Warnock has requested a trade home to Victoria so that would not seem to be an option.
    Our game style relies heavily on creating and winning stoppages and I don't see much changing next year.
    An injury to Jolly would see our season over immediately.
    I have watched no Dees games at all this season (except agst us) so couldn't comment on where White is from a fitness/body perspective, but I can see why they would consider drafting him. As insurance for Jolly it makes sense.
    I, personally, would like to see Currie getting some senior game time in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Wouldnt the sensible trade be kerr for Didak. Kerr gets to go to one of the big four and west coast get a quality forward. Simple trade unfortunately for the swans
    I think the problem probably is that Kerr doesn't want to go to the Pies. He'd rather go to another Vic club instead.

Personally I'd love to see the Swans make a play for Kerr over Didak or White, but I guess it depends how many years they could squeeze out of White if he got him and whether Jolly wants to co-ruck with him again.

No connection betwqeen White and the others. White, i f they want him is only the $$s and terms, and thru PSD.
    Personally, there are three possible major targets for the Swans midfield wise:
    Kerr, Didak, though more of a forward, and Wells. Wells would come at the lowest cost. Would be content with any of the tghree..but clearl Kerr is the pick and the highest value, thereofre, we have to trade someone worth a number one pick, and we don;t have too many of that lot I am afraid..
    Tall man brigade, I would be after Kosi if we can get him..would add a lot to us, big strong, and mobile and with a bit of aggro also..

Why on earth would st kilda give up kosi??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Why on earth would st kilda give up kosi??
    Certainly won't happen now but a few months ago it was feasible, given St Kilda was looking like missing the 8 and Kosi was struggling to play in the same forward line as Reiwoldt. Won't happen now.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Regular in the Side

Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans > News Article > Roos tight-lipped on Kerr and Didak

At least seems to agree ....

However, the Sydney Swans coach ruled out picking up ex-Melbourne player Jeff White.
    ?I don?t think so,? he said. ?There was a little bit written on the weekend. Jeff still has something to offer AFL footy. I think he is a good player and he is only 31. I think from our point of view, probably not. You would have to relocate him from Melbourne and we have Daniel Currie who is a young ruckman coming up and Jake Orreal.?

Blog Entries
    Kerr for Kirk.

Emotion aside, think of what Kirk could do for West Coast, and what Kerr could do for us. Makes sense for both clubs, and given the length of the reaminder of their respective careers, a fair trade.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    Kerr for Kirk.

Emotion aside, think of what Kirk could do for West Coast, and what Kerr could do for us. Makes sense for both clubs, and given the length of the reaminder of their respective careers, a fair trade.
    What exactly do you think Kirk could do for West Coast?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast