Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowd for Sydney v Hawthorn @ ANZ Stadium

Crowd for Sydney v Hawthorn @ ANZ Stadium

Looks like it could be a massive crowd going by what tickets are available on the Ticketek website.

Availability:

Platinum Available
    Gold Available
    Silver Single seats only
    Bronze Alloc. Exhausted
    Gold Non Alcohol Alloc. Exhausted
    Silver Non Alcohol Alloc. Exhausted

They probably haven't made any seating on level 6 available as yet. So if we hit 40k, we'll be doing well.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Almost Football Legend
    More likely to be a Ticketek bungle - they probably haven't released the upper levels yet.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Rain is forecast! So possibly 19k if we're lucky

hmm isnt that familiar (last years semi final

I am from WA, just wondering, is ANZ stadium right next to the SCG?? i thought i saw it in the background when the cricket was on..

Quote Originally Posted by bloods2005 View Post

I am from WA, just wondering, is ANZ stadium right next to the SCG?? i thought i saw it in the background when the cricket was on..
    No that is the Sydney Football Stadium. Homebush is about 20-25 kms away.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by bloods2005 View Post

That was the Sydney Football Stadium. ANZ Stadium is at Homebush Bay, which is about half an hours drive from the city.

Almost Football Legend
    I doubt it's anywhere near sold out; but it's a major blunder if they're not selling any cheap seats.
    Someone looking to attend the game, logging on now, would find they're only able to attend if they buy expensive platinum or gold seats - and if that's more than they're prepared to pay, they'll be turned away from this game.
    When we're in a recession and money is tight, this stunt of trying to syphon people into the more expensive seats will damage the image of the game. It is not good enough, and Ticketek should be held accountable for this.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Sweet home Novacastria
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Rain is forecast! So possibly 19k if we're lucky
    Better not bloody rain- i'm going to the game!

for centre wing they wanted 65 per ticket though! we're sitting near the goals though i think. gonna be a long day i land about 7am!

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    Sorry pet. More like 10-15 kms away.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Sorry pet. More like 10-15 kms away.
    According to Google Earth, 15.67kms as the crow flies. By road I dare say its in the 20-25km range

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    I doubt it's anywhere near sold out; but it's a major blunder if they're not selling any cheap seats.
    Someone looking to attend the game, logging on now, would find they're only able to attend if they buy expensive platinum or gold seats - and if that's more than they're prepared to pay, they'll be turned away from this game.
    When we're in a recession and money is tight, this stunt of trying to syphon people into the more expensive seats will damage the image of the game. It is not good enough, and Ticketek should be held accountable for this.
    That is amazing that you would say that.

A few friends and I were planning to go to the game - we looked on Ticketek and saw only singles in Silver and no cheaper seats available - we had already decided to pass on going live and watch it at a pub.

One of our friends called Ticketek, and they were told that the upper seats had not been released yet, and may be later in the week.

I thought it was worth joining up just to tell you how right you are on this one - epic fail from Ticketek/The Swans.

C

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast