Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want for the Flag?

Quote Originally Posted by RTTF View Post
    My heart says Brisbane, my head says Collingwood
    That's my call too.

Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruda Wakening View Post
    Yikes. Warning - click on link at your own risk.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Wine in a box and TV dinners!
    Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    I clicked, I listened.....for 30 seconds.....enough I said......
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Such a neanderthal song - only few lines in it and they still require SUBTITLES!!!

HP
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xie Shan View Post
    Ouch! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy... that would have to be the absolute worst way to lose a GF. I understand why some people hate St. Kilda and their fans but Riewoldt's a champion.
    I think so too, Riewoldt is a gentleman and on the field utterly courageous to a fault. Quite fitting for the Saints to win the Granny.

hp
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xie Shan View Post
    I think Collingwood are finally going to win it this year, everything seems to be falling into place for them now
    Not so confident about this prediction after they lost third spot last week. I would have given them a good chance of beating Geelong in current form had they finished third, I think they will be much less comfortable playing the Saints who play a similar defensive game.

The X-factor is how the Geelong players will respond to the big-match atmosphere of finals again. They haven't clicked as a group for a while, if they are still hurting from last year's loss then they may just lift for the occasion and I'm not sure any of the teams in the top 4 can stay with them if they play at their absolute best.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    Adelaide - I couldn't stand Adelaide to win it from outside the four again, not after they cheated in 1997.
    But they finished in the top two in 2005 and 2006 and incredibly failed to reach the grand final in either year so I guess that made up for it.

The flag

Has to be Brisbane or Adelaide then Geelong all out of Melbourne teams just to piss off the Melbournecentric media. I still pissed off with that clown (some ex Geelong fwit called Bobby) who came on the dais at GF in 2005 and introduced the Swans team as South melbourne and made no mention of Sydney. And should we be whinging about no finals football in Sydney this weekend like they sooked on about no footyin Melbourne for the past few years. Of course the fact that the best teams were interstate escaped their attention. they thought interstate teams should have to play their finals at MCG jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Anyway enough of that I think Adelaide is a big chance Brissie may lack numbers Geelong will be ok if they get their top 22 on the paddock. St Kilda I like only cos they got two swannies playing and the other swanny coaching.

I'm on the Crows bandwagon for however long they stay in. After them, Brisbane but they're just making up the numbers.

After that, I couldn't care less - just hope we see good footy.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Would love to see Johnson and the Dogs win it. Also wouldn't be unhappy if the Lions won.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast