Page 1 of 111 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitchell watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran Site Admin

Mitchell watch

It's not too soon (or too optimistic) to be keeping an eye on the progress of Tom Mitchell, is it?

Apparently he gathered 41 possessions and laid 8 tackles playing for the Claremont Colts at the weekend.

Good news

Seems he will be worth the father son selection

Rod_

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Does anyone know what kind of style midfielder Tom is? Is he one of those mega classy silky smooth gut running types like Cousins/Murphy?
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

It could be a long 18 months!
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Ooohhh goody, Mitchell watch. No its not too soon Liz. Its going to be a few years before we can indulge in a Kelly watch (or a Roosy, or Luffy and I hear they are possibilities maybe, but oh boy can't wait for the O'Loughlin, Barry, and Kirky possibilities, no pressure of course) , so lets practice on Tom. Stats welcome.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veterans List
    At least he's playing for the right team - the mighty Claremont Colts!

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    or a Roosy, or Luffy a
    Roos played 98 games? Don't think his boys will be eligible for us, bizarelly
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of style midfielder Tom is? Is he one of those mega classy silky smooth gut running types like Cousins/Murphy?
    Yep, I watched him on a couple of occasions when I lived out west and he has a good blend of inside and outside capability. Is good on both sides of his body and can take a catch when he has to, can run all day. Not sure what the profile states but he looks about the height of Jarred Moore only slighter in build. It will be a dilemma for the coaching staff where and how to use him as he is so versatile. Could even captain our team one day. He is very, very highly regarded in the WAFL.

Son of a gun Mitchell a doubt for State 18s - The West Australian

Starting to sound a bit dodgy for a first round pick. I hope the recruiters think this through properly.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I dunno about that aardvark, I remember a gun midfielder who had shoulder troubles during his junior career, he didn't turn out too badly.

3 votes - C. Judd
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Another code I know but Benji Marshall had 3 shoulder reconstructions and turned out to be a handy player.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 1 of 111 123451151101 ... LastLast