Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney V Richmond pre game thread (with teams)

ugg you are a treasure.

However, Rosebury aaaaaggghhhhh.

Glad to see Bulldog in the mix, and would love to see Merry back, sideburns and all.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

i would of left rohan in the team. I would never consider playfair for any team
    Theres not much left to say

Quote Originally Posted by swansrule100 View Post
    i would of left rohan in the team. I would never consider playfair for any team
    As a proud Rohan groupie I can understand why he's not there. He only came into the team last week as a replacement for Tadhg and if Tadhg and Braddy and Moore are in the team it makes it difficult for a first season player to hold a spot. I think Roosy is giving him a break (even though they just had a mid-season break). I just hope they don't screw around with him and mould him into a utility player. He really isn't a defensive player, no matter how good he might look doing it sometimes. His old coach has labelled him as the most exciting prospect he's seen, he's played his juniors at CHF, he knows how to find a goal and he creates something out of nothing. We've played him in some serious high level matches in different positions. He's young and it's great experience I guess. Makes it harder when you have Goodes, McGlynn, ROK, Moore, Kennedy all around CHF. Hard to slot him into the side at the moment. He will find a place soon enough, hopefully! He is young - plenty of time for the young kid. He's still got a lot of learning to do.

Poor tiggers could hurt us.

I hope they take their footy brains with them.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    TDL and Meredith have been cut from the extended bench. Playfair will be part of 23 players going to Melbourne - not sure whether he's an emergency or actually in the 22.
    Last edited by ugg; 2nd July 2010 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    TDL and Meredith have been cut from the extended bench. Playfair will be part of 23 players going to Melbourne - not sure whether he's an emergency or actually in the 22.
    As to be expected. We get all excited as usual, but nothing really changes : )

Thanks ugg.

Pity about that if it's true I'm losing interest in the game after all it's just the Tigers I might now take the kids to the markets instead and record the game on Fox and watch it late at night so I can fast forward through the boring bits

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Bradshaw 50/50. Kennelly 95/5
    Henry's a confirmed starter, even if Bradshaw does play.

Bradshaw may wait for return - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    according to this article, Playfair is a confirmed starter... doh!
    http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/n...5/default.aspx
    Ed Considine's day out - Round 3, 16th April 1995.
    11 Kicks, 13 Handballs, 8 Marks, 1 Goal, 1 Behind, 1 Tackle, 1 Hitout, 3 Brownlow votes (his only votes)
    Ed = God

Nothing exciting with the team selection to get me watching the game live on free to air.On paper we should thrash Richmond if we lose to a team like the Tigers It'll wreck my Sunday either way I won't get much out of this game........future wise.

So conservative. Personally I don't see the point finishing 7th or 8th this year playing the same old hands other than to serve a purpose for a Roos finals' lap of honour. The same result could be achieved getting some decent games into the likes of TDL and Currie (assuming Vesz is injured?)
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Its almost like Roosy is sticking with his old mates in his last year. They can all go out together. I hope horse doesn't feel he owes anyone a game for past services and starts with a clean slate.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast