Thread: Daniel Giansiracusa to be investigated by AFL

Exclamation Daniel Giansiracusa to be investigated by AFL

SEN reported tonight that Daniel Giansiracusa is going to be investigated by the AFL for an alleged offence (dirty tactics) against Swans's ruckman Shane Mumford. Apparently it has something to do with Mumford's knee. Mumford was taken from the ground just before half time with a knee problem so not sure if something happened just before Mumford came off or during the second half but from reports it does sound serious.

We'll find out more tomorrow I'm guessing.
    My Man Mumford!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Don't see how this is possible. If the umpires saw it, they would have given a free kick. Otherwise MRP will have to take a look at the video whenever they meet.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Don't see how this is possible. If the umpires saw it, they would have given a free kick. Otherwise MRP will have to take a look at the video whenever they meet.
    Lol, the umps were pretty bad tonight. Seemed they missed quite a lot.

Just putting it out there for discussion..... What if something was to come of this? Should we be awarded the game considering the closeness of the result.(based on rumors I don't think so but if anything was to be found.....?)
    If u don't believe me, I will knock your bloody teeth out and not pay you a cent.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooth Fairy View Post
    Just putting it out there for discussion..... What if something was to come of this? Should we be awarded the game considering the closeness of the result.(based on rumors I don't think so but if anything was to be found.....?)
    They would never overturn the result of a match (especially a final).

If he's found guilty of something malicious he'll be suspended.

Warming the Bench
    There was a couple of times Swans players were but down behind play and nothing came of it. I'd have to watch the game again to remember i think one of them was Goodsy i'm not sure who the other was. And i suppose theres stuff all chance that it was picked up on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooth Fairy View Post
    No.