Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 23 V The Cats

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    Hope that's only assuming Johnson is injured. He's best 22 as far as I'm concerned. I can't think of a single time this year that he's been beaten.
    Assuming he's injured of course. He has been our most consistent defender along with Richards at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Assuming he's injured of course. He has been our most consistent defender along with Richards at the moment.
    Speaking of AJ it'll be interesting to see who gets best First Year player since I think it's between him and Reid (assuming Reid is eligible since he only played that one game last year). Both have been good in their roles.

Kennelly??? Could this be his Swan Song??

More likely to be Parker I reckon.

from HS

Swans rookie Luke Parker is likely to be included in the Swans side to face Geelong, with Tadhg Kennelly and Brett Meredith to also come under consideration with an injury cloud over young defender Alex Johnson (foot) and forward Matt Spangher (shoulder).

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...-1226122011986

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    from HS

Swans rookie Luke Parker is likely to be included in the Swans side to face Geelong, with Tadhg Kennelly and Brett Meredith to also come under consideration with an injury cloud over young defender Alex Johnson (foot) and forward Matt Spangher (shoulder).

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...-1226122011986
    Kenelley? Really?
    Uninspired choice. He was dropped for a reason.
    Bring in one of the young guns that is firing, not Kenelley who's slowly on the way out.

We need to kick goals to beat Geelong (obvious I know). TDL should be straight in this week to complement Jesse in the fwd 50...White leading out of the goal square, TDL leading from the other pocket.
    Swannies for life!

Could not agree more - really Kennelly. This seems like a great opportunity for a players like Lamb and Meredith. Nothing to lose and a chance to get some game time against a great side. Let Kennelly spend at another week in the reserves.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Kenelley? Really?
    Uninspired choice. He was dropped for a reason.
    Bring in one of the young guns that is firing, not Kenelley who's slowly on the way out.
    Don't you mean young 'uns? Our only young players that I would consider as guns are Rohan and Parker, both of whom are well and truly in the mix. Nipper may deserve another go but I wouldn't necessarily consider him a gun, and I don't know if too many other reserves guys are jumping into the mix at the moment...

Veterans List
    Nooooo -

From SMH: "Longmire nominated Luke Parker, Brett Meredith and Tadhg Kennelly as the leading candidates to return to the side in place of McVeigh.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/s...#ixzz1W0YlD2UR"

Senior Player
    Parker for McVeigh.

If Spangher out - TDL.
    If Johnson out - Kennelly.

Spangher didnt look real good after that bump last week and I reckon he will struggle to come up which is a shame. While I love him , he seems to be one of those players that struggles to string more than a couple of games together without getting injured.

Out : McVeigh, Spangher, Johnson
    In : Kennelly , Parker, meredith

If johnson stays then no kennelly

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    If Parker does come in, you would imagine he would be the sub given how little football he's played in the past fortnight. Meredith and/or Kennelly will probably be flying to Geelong anyway as travelling emergencies given the doubts over AJ and Spangher.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast