Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This week's crowd...any guesses?

I'd love to in a position to go, but being down in Melbourne, I'm saving my pennies for a flight up to watch the game the following week ( all going to plan ). At the SCG, with fine weather would be nice, my last game there was earlier this year in the pouring rain against the cats ( and you guys reckon our weathers bad ! ).

Will Tadhg play? It would be rough to drop him after he announces his retirement, but you never know. Maybe it will be his final hurrah?
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    Will Tadhg play? It would be rough to drop him after he announces his retirement, but you never know. Maybe it will be his final hurrah?
    They should select the team on merit, and if he's not selected, give him a ride around the ground at half-time.

The weather (for now) is predicted to be good - clearing to sunny in the afternoon - so that might help boost more casual-fan numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    If the game meant nothing then I world definitely play him otherwise the best 22 available should run out. The team must become before any individual as much as I'd love to farewell him on the field.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

He didn't play against the Saints 2 weeks ago, so unless there is an injury, I don't think he will get a run next week.

I'm guessing they will be picking a finals side this week.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Veterans List
    Watch his interview - he says he's looking forward to playing against the Lions on saturday - with Horse sitting alongside him. He also says he's been stressed by his poor playing and that's held him back physically. I reckon he'll be out there on Saturday - and will go out in a blinder (or several over the next few weeks so he has to practice his jig again).

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Watch his interview - he says he's looking forward to playing against the Lions on saturday - with Horse sitting alongside him. He also says he's been stressed by his poor playing and that's held him back physically. I reckon he'll be out there on Saturday - and will go out in a blinder (or several over the next few weeks so he has to practice his jig again).
    As long as he doesnt go out Alister Lynch style - he went feral in his final ever game and still copped a 10 week suspension after retirement.!!!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Somewhere between 27k and 29k I reckon. Tadhg's last game, Swans assured of a finals spot (while still battling for a home final) and the Swans gaining a lot of coverage for the huge win last week will get some of the fair weathered through the gates.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Sorry if this is a little off topic, but has anyone used the Goulburn St car park for a Sat afternoon game? This old thread seems to suggest it was chaos that first time, has it got any better?

Goulburn St carpark

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Sorry if this is a little off topic, but has anyone used the Goulburn St car park for a Sat afternoon game? This old thread seems to suggest it was chaos that first time, has it got any better?

Goulburn St carpark
    I used to use it for games that I didn't drink at (that doesn't seem to happen anymore ) and always loved it, never had an issue. I always walked back from SCG though Surry Hills, so I probably missed the crush of buses returning.

Smile

33 000 if it's fine.

Kennelly to play as the sub and get a huge cheer when he comes on 5mins before 3/4 time.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12