Yes I know it's not even finals time yet but Tadgh's retirement now has me thinking about what we'll do in trade week and in the painful delisting process.

We are already three down with the retirements of Craig Bolton, Tadgh and Bradshaw. I doubt there are any more retirements to come this year.

Interesting to read that this years draft is seen as shallow which is to be expected as GWS took a dozen of the best 17 year olds out of the pool last year. It is also compromised by the fact that you only get every 18th selection, not every 16th as in past years and GWS have 9 first round picks.

If we finish say 6th, we will have pick 21 which we will need to use to get Mitchell, then because of some compensation picks our next picks will be about 40/41, 58/59, 76/77. Not the kind of picks that enable you to do much in trade week.

Although we've had success with picks that far out in the past, this may not be the draft to be going with those picks.

So what is realistically likely to happen? Are there any rookie upgrades likely?