GWS signings

Phil Davis (Crows)
    Callum Ward (Bulldogs)
    Rhyce Palmer (Freo) -
    Tom Scully (Melb) - Not official YET.
    Mitch Clark (Bris) - Another target

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assuming that the Brogan/Kornes for 1 year a piece rumour is true I think that's a smart move by them, I think they're both physically capable of playing one more season and it will give a year of protection for the youngsters and the chance to have some bigger bodied guys in next year whilst they bid their time for uncontracted players in the following year.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think I've said it before, but I really am fascinated in the academic exercise of building a club from scratch.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

You can add retired Luke Power to that list

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/...-1226130960816

They should give Bevo and Bulldog a run too.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Do we have to give someone up?

Who do you reckon will go if we do?
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    They have 2 years to make uncontracted player signings and it seems by hooking into experienced players like Power, Brogan and Cornes for 1 year it will keep spaces open for players who are uncontracted after 2012 (I believe Sam Reid is one of them *gulp*)

Swans won't let Sammy go. They'll sign him up good and proper.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

Living in 2005
    Interesting player selections, I have a bad bad feeling about their first year. Agree with the Herald Sun that they haven't really targetted any match winners, but still a while to go before we know the full picture.

As for Sammy Reid, hopefully contract extension very soon. The amount of money GWS have along with an abilitiy to front, middle and backload them with their additional salary cap allowances spells danger!

I'd heard rumour that Luke Power was headed there as part of the coaching team - he's going to be a player now? Hope so, I've always liked him. Like the other elders headed thataway, he'd be a good onfield mentor (and then maybe off-field after his playing spell).

As for who we might/could/etc lose, I'd be least fussed if Bevo left - I'm not a hater, but just neutral. Bulldog I like, but I wonder if the higher-ups really care about him any more. I fear we might see TDL in orange and whatever-that-greyish-blue-tint-is as well. Sam Reid, we sell players' wives if we need to! KEEP HIM.

Where's the "like" button Yuri Irwin?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    I'd heard rumour that Luke Power was headed there as part of the coaching team - he's going to be a player now? Hope so, I've always liked him. Like the other elders headed thataway, he'd be a good onfield mentor (and then maybe off-field after his playing spell).

As for who we might/could/etc lose, I'd be least fussed if Bevo left - I'm not a hater, but just neutral. Bulldog I like, but I wonder if the higher-ups really care about him any more. I fear we might see TDL in orange and whatever-that-greyish-blue-tint-is as well. Sam Reid, we sell players' wives if we need to! KEEP HIM.
    Stone wash denim grey

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Have heard rumours that TDL could end up their, take it with a grain of Salt.
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast