Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega merged trading thread

Regular in the Side
    why would you even offer Jack...i would rather us keep jack and the yng brigade...
    Nick Mal might want to try elsewhere, but to get Goddard and all we have is pick 40 plus a player...
    Maybe Offer White, Seaby and pick 40 for Goddard..

ROK still needed while we get more games into yng brigade...
    Jed lamb from what i ahve seen and heard (not much) has a def x-factor about him...
    LJ could be an offering as he might also want opportunities

Well the Hun says the Swans aren't giving anything away regarding trade week. I think there might be a bit of a shake up coming.

Should be exciting.

Seems Amon's bump on ROK has saved him from the chop at the Lions. Not so for poor Xav Clarke.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Well the Hun says the Swans aren't giving anything away regarding trade week. I think there might be a bit of a shake up coming.

Should be exciting.

Seems Amon's bump on ROK has saved him from the chop at the Lions. Not so for poor Xav Clarke.
    Armstrong from Crows for homesick Sumner - straight swap. JW still young, still improving and could come good seems like a good swap for Waite from Blues and Xav Clarke, plagued by injury in the past couple of years but if he's still available for a late pick he's worth the punt for nothing.

I love all this conjecture but really, stop this rubbish about trading Kizza he's staying, he's a NSW boy and wouldn't want to go anywhere else and he's way too important to us. I don't think there's going to be much movement on our behalf but it could be profound.

Bring on some more hypotheses I just love it.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    We have interest in Marty Clarke but he's set to go back to Collingwood via GWS

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-new...#ixzz1a2Rl3MEE

How dodgy is the Richmond deal, swapping their pick 14 for GWS's pick 15 to gain a player?

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    We have interest in Marty Clarke but he's set to go back to Collingwood via GWS
    I thought the Clarke2Swans speculation sounded like a load of rubbish, the sort of pointless rumour started by substandard sports "journalists" to pad out there submissions.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    How dodgy is the Richmond deal, swapping their pick 14 for GWS's pick 15 to gain a player?
    As it is presented it looks extremely dodgy, does anyone think Sheedy trade something away for nothing?
    He's certainly capable of trading nothing away for something (the Swans have a long history with him doing that LOL) but not the other way around!
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

I would be really confused if we traded for a Clarke ( X or Raph) , they are both useless spuds. Ask saints supporters.

Goes up to 11
    I see no good reason for anything but the Sumner/Armstrong straight swap this trade week. I'm mostly happy with our squad and I think there's still improvement in most of them....That, and there isn't really anyone much to go after by the looks of things.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    I see no good reason for anything but the Sumner/Armstrong straight swap this trade week. I'm mostly happy with our squad and I think there's still improvement in most of them....That, and there isn't really anyone much to go after by the looks of things.
    This

Even then I'd be happy to keep Sumner (if he was comitted) and throw a late draft pick the Crows way.

I am a little nervous however that the Swans have been a bit too quiet and have something big in the pipeline, they are good at keeping these things under wrap. We have the salary cap room but no obvious trade bait which is the concerning factor

Senior Player
    Hopefully that extra salary cap room is being used to keep the likes of Reid, Parker, Johnson, Rohan, Hanners etc...

Senior Player
    There is a rumour on that other site that Schneider may be returning to the Swans.

Extremely unlikely but it would make me very

Rats desserting a sinking ship??

We're getting Milne?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    We're getting @@@@?
    That's an instant ban.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN