Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pre season Training

Senior Player

Pre season Training

Just called the Swans to see when Lakeside will be in use for pre season. They are currently using Centennial Park.

Lass I spoke to didn't have much info but did tell me Lakeside sessions will be pre mentioned on the website.

Anyone have any idea as to why we're not using it already?? It's closer to the club.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    They're still doing the middle distance time trials and that would be more suitable at Centennial Park than Lakeside Oval.

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Anyone have any idea as to why we're not using it already??

Shhh they're hiding from Big Al and Bas. The Gatorade girl complained..........

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Shhh they're hiding from Big Al and Bas. The Gatorade girl complained..........

From Bas maybe. She actually likes me. She looked in my direction once and gave my nephew a drink so if that's not interest I don't know what is.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Senior Player
    Makes sense ugg..that's probably it.
    Although they are doing skills work with the ball as well...and only the 3k trial.

Listen while I have the more sensible r&wers on deck here, I just want to know if you think a Sydney Swan DribbleOmeter is in order, or is it just plain creepy for someone old enough to be their mother (or in a singularly depressing case, a grandmother) to suggest

.....I have put the photo of

MikyPyky as an 8 of 10 (you have to leave some room for improvement)

....just wondering.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Listen while I have the more sensible r&wers on deck here, I just want to know if you think a Sydney Swan DribbleOmeter is in order, or is it just plain creepy for someone old enough to be their mother (or in a singularly depressing case, a grandmother) to suggest

....just wondering.
    Where's this photo??????????!!!!!!!!!!
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    Where's this photo??????????!!!!!!!!!!

Pyke3km_240q.jpg
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post

....just wondering.
    I might leave this one to the ladies Prim....

And even better, looks as if Mike's quad muscle is a 10 out of 10! Good news for 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    They're still doing the middle distance time trials and that would be more suitable at Centennial Park than Lakeside Oval.
    Also the track they use is sand based and under shade trees. A logical use of open facilities during summer months with shade and underfoot cushioning. Constant running on the Lakeside surface day in day out would probably not be received with a great deal of happiness by the trust. At least that's my theory.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Happy and I know it
    I never believe preseason training proper has started until I see a photo in the newspaper of all the players running up a sand hill.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast