Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Round 11: Queanbeyan Tigers v Sydney Swans Reserves

They kicked away again at the end! I stopped following when they came back within 12.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Blog Entries
    Morton must be close to getting a gig, very close.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Best Seaby Cunningham Moore Morton McNeil Heath

Swans crush Queanbeyan to storm to top position on ladder

With a host of AFL-listed talent on display, it was the Swans who got the jump on the injury-hit Tigers, piling on seven goals to one in a dominant first-quarter display.

The ball movement was crisp, and the big men were masterful with Jesse White and Mark Seaby doing as they pleased in the centre of the ground. Mitch Morton up forward opportunistically pounced on anything that came his way, kicking three goals in the first quarter.

The Tigers were sloppy, unable to hit the easiest of targets and missed simple tackles.
    Nice caption too.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Stupid. Poor ole Mocca. Can't even recognise its not him, even with him having signature paint!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Morton must be close to getting a gig, very close.
    Morton would make a great sub - bring him on in the last quarter to kick 9....

Senior Player
    So what happened with Spangher yesterday? No goals; no mention in the best list. Same for Tommy W too, I see.

As just discussed in the 'changes thread', I reckon Spangher/Walsh/Morton are competing for the same forward spot as a replacement for Pyke once Mummy gets up to speed.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly View Post
    So what happened with Spangher yesterday? No goals; no mention in the best list. Same for Tommy W too, I see.

As just discussed in the 'changes thread', I reckon Spangher/Walsh/Morton are competing for the same forward spot as a replacement for Pyke once Mummy gets up to speed.
    Probably, though Morton could arguably push TDL out of the team too, if TDL lets his workrate fall. I hope he (TDL) keeps it up though. Although he didn't have any direct scoreboard impact yesterday, his speed adds another factor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Probably, though Morton could arguably push TDL out of the team too, if TDL lets his workrate fall. I hope he (TDL) keeps it up though. Although he didn't have any direct scoreboard impact yesterday, his speed adds another factor.
    He nailed Reid on the chest, who, I think, Goaled.

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Morton would make a great sub - bring him on in the last quarter to kick 9....
    Perfect for when we're playing Essendon

As an earlier post said, what about about Spangher? Did he even play as he's been in good form the previous weeks and pushing for a senior spot! Likewise Tom Mitchell. No mention of him either which is disappointing!

Tom Mitchell was not named in the team on Friday and didn't play. Spangher did play according to the results. Big Al can tell us more about how he went.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast