Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Team for Round 18 v Richmond: Rohan 'in the mix'

Quote Originally Posted by DK_ View Post
    I never understood why Morto fell out of favour in the first place. He was in some fine form before his thigh injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I tend to agree with you. He does some great pressure work up front and can also kick crunch goals. Very odd!

Quote Originally Posted by DK_ View Post
    I never understood why Morto fell out of favour in the first place. He was in some fine form before his thigh injury.
    Horse is obsessed with 'genuine pace'

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Horse is giving Jesse the chance to get his name printed in the Record on the ground in a key position twice in a row? HOT DIGGITY!
    Horse is foxing. White will be on the wing, and then crumbing forward.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    During the second quarter Mooney said that Malceski came off a few times complaining of a right leg injury. He ended playing 70% TOG which is way below his average

Regular in the Side MightyBloods's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeynez View Post
    Good to see that Richmond decided not to bring in another tall.
    Hopefully Mummy/Pyke will be able to exploit this when going forward!
    Don't underestimate the Tiger's height up forward. I've seen previous Tiger games and McGuane gives them an x-factor (similiar to a Morton or Kennedy) in that he can take a great mark up forward. Add to that Riewoldt, Vickory and Edwards as a leading forward. Deledio will too get some time stretching us down back.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    During the second quarter Mooney said that Malceski came off a few times complaining of a right leg injury. He ended playing 70% TOG which is way below his average
    He certainly looked to be a bit ginger walking around late in the game...a corky perhaps. I was surprised he wasn't subbed..... It's a big out if he is out!
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by MightyBloods View Post
    Don't underestimate the Tiger's height up forward. I've seen previous Tiger games and McGuane gives them an x-factor (similiar to a Morton or Kennedy) in that he can take a great mark up forward. Add to that Riewoldt, Vickory and Edwards as a leading forward. Deledio will too get some time stretching us down back.
    McGuane hasn't been playing in recent weeks. They also named the tall defender Astbury on the extended bench. Not sure what strategy they will bring to this game to handle our tall forwards. They've go a winning formula going at the moment and probably won't want to make many changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    McGuane hasn't been playing in recent weeks. They also named the tall defender Astbury on the extended bench. Not sure what strategy they will bring to this game to handle our tall forwards. They've go a winning formula going at the moment and probably won't want to make many changes.
    The formula didn't work too well against North Melbourne. Having said that, there's an interesting article in SMH this morning about this game and the two teams' different approaches to defence. It's definitely a danger game for the Swans, but I think the lads know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    I guess that explains Biggs' promotion to the main squad, he's backup in case Mal can't play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    I guess that explains Biggs' promotion to the main squad, he's backup in case Mal can't play.
    Another thought: I wonder what this means for Armstrong's career?
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

On the Rookie List
    I am hoping:

In: Morton
    Out: B Jack
    Sub: Cunningham

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Another thought: I wonder what this means for Armstrong's career?
    Woah, quoting yourself in the same post that the words occurred! Gnarly.

Armstrong is contracted for next year so unless we trade him, or come to some sort of early termination for his contract I expect him to be at the club next year.

On the Rookie List
    Woah, quoting yourself in the same post that the words occurred! Gnarly.

Armstrong is contracted for next year so unless we trade him, or come to some sort of early termination for his contract I expect him to be at the club next year.
    I hate Armstrong's hairstyle. I think this is his problem. He needs to shave his head to a number 2 or 3, do some MMA over the offseason and prepare to be a Blood.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast