Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: @@@@@ to hit the fan tomorrow

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I think it would be better for the club to reveal who the player actually is, there's been speculation and innuendo all round and innocent players are being dragged through the mud.

Veterans List
    Originally posted by ugg
    I think it would be better for the club to reveal who the player actually is, there's been speculation and innuendo all round and innocent players are being dragged through the mud.
    So publishing the name of a player who has never been charged with anything or, he says, even interviewed by the police about the matter would not greatly escalate an "innocent player being dragged through the mud"?

Living in 2005
    Just had an unofficial Essendon site thread sent to me.

Very shocked to who they believe our player was. Would have prefered not to have seen that!.

The allegations are/were very very serious, but it seems the matter has been dealt with (rightly or wrongly), seems very unfair that it is all coming up again now.
    Last edited by Damien; 19th March 2004 at 01:45 PM.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    The fact he contributed to the payment to the woamn means he has something to do with this issue, not withstanding what he allegedly did or did not do.

I'm having real trouble concentrating at work and I'm feeling a little sick in the stomach.

2GB apparently named him and the Swan's will be holding a press conference.

I've you've got to the end this thread it's probably because you won't stop until you know who the rumour mill says it is. If you must then head to the board Damien mentions -

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=7

When's the press conference?
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

Go Swans Always
    2GB suck they are a big NRL station and damn well love to hate AFL so this gave them some ammunition.
    Swans should have a go back at them about naming the player.

We know he wasn't charged and I remember the story - it was many years ago.
    Statement needs to be made though and Collingwood need to hand out their dirty washing - trust lousy eddit to comment on Swans last night.

Can't wait for the dirt to come out on them - their not squeaky clean.
    Love those Swans

Living in 2005
    Originally posted by janpa
    2GB suck they are a big NRL station and damn well love to hate AFL so this gave them some ammunition.
    Swans should have a go back at them about naming the player.

We know he wasn't charged and I remember the story - it was many years ago.
    Statement needs to be made though and Collingwood need to hand out their dirty washing - trust lousy eddit to comment on Swans last night.

Can't wait for the dirt to come out on them - their not squeaky clean.
    Spot on.

Unfortuantly the alleged payout makes this a very juicy story for all sections of the media and of course pro-NRL media are going to have a field day.

I'm SO over the swans! swan_song's Avatar
    I feel sick...I'd said to family when the Bulldogs thing happened that I'd return my membership if any Swans were involved in anything like that...I'm thinking long and hard right now...
    I am truly shocked...shocked also that the station named the player. If it (the naming) is true, he was not even charged along with Heuks and Burgoyne with anything...
    if I didn't know better, it sounds like the scumbags at the RL have been stirring the toilet bowl with their mates in the media to take some of the heat away from their own grotty goings-on.
    I make no apologies...rapists need to be in gaol, no matter who they are...
    There are benefits though in unexpected places for all this: the Pentridge first 18 could be looking pretty sweet for 2005.
    "Davis...Davis has kicked 2...he snaps from 40...dont tell me, dont tell me, hes kicked a goal....unbelievable stuff from Nick Davis, can you believe this, he's kicked 3 final quarter goals and Swans are within 3 points..."

Living in 2005
    Originally posted by swan_song
    I feel sick...I'd said to family when the Bulldogs thing happened that I'd return my membership if any Swans were involved in anything like that...I'm thinking long and hard right now...
    I truly understand your feelings - but IMO players come and go, the clubs remains. Our club needs all the support it can get, it doesn't deserved to be punished for alleged actions of individuals , especially considering how much education and time the Swans spend with them.

Stay loyal!

Originally posted by Rizzo
    I'm having real trouble concentrating at work and I'm feeling a little sick in the stomach.

2GB apparently named him and the Swan's will be holding a press conference.

I've you've got to the end this thread it's probably because you won't stop until you know who the rumour mill says it is. If you must then head to the board Damien mentions -

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=7
    I don't belive the Essendon board has got it correct or 2GB for that matter. The player involved lets say may have only been related to a 'high profile' player....

Senior Player

Re: Re: Re: @@@@@ to hit the fan tomorrow

Originally posted by DST

I hate to rain on eveyones parade, but the other mentioned player from an interstate club (besides Burgyone and Cross Dresser) is a current Swans player.

He was in attendance that night (I know I saw him there) and was mentioned in the original rumour that circulated.
    DST
    Could be guilty by association and both of them might have been there but I am in agreement with DST and it's not what I heard.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast