Thread: Parking for Spotless & the Mobiity Challenged

Parking for Spotless & the Mobiity Challenged

Hi all. In y our opinion which is the best/closest parking for Spotless.

I am somewhat challenged in the walking long distance area of life, I have never parked anywhere else but P1 for ANZ, but it looks like P6 is closer to Spotless.

Any thoughts? Nice ones?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    P6 is closer but you'll have to book a spot.

Primmy, I imagine you'll be early for the ressies, so I'd be surprised if you couldn't secure a spot somewhere in or near P6. Never known to have to book P6, always been first in best dressed in my experience. Ugg??

P6a is a long stretch of parking where you nose in park adjacent to the main road, it's the closest. I've had no trouble parking there for any GWS game in the past if arriving reasonably early.

This comes with a disclaimer that I have no idea if there is anything else of note on at the showgrounds on Sunday. If there are boat shows or Star Wars conventions or any of the other crazy stuff which sometimes happens there, all parking bets are off...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    This comes with a disclaimer that I have no idea if there is anything else of note on at the showgrounds on Sunday. If there are boat shows or Star Wars conventions or any of the other crazy stuff which sometimes happens there, all parking bets are off...
    Seems the National Poultry Show is on over the weekend although It does finish 4pm Sunday......

http://www.sydneyshowground.com.au/e...-poultry-show/

I was going to make some reference to "Old Chooks" but with age comes wisdom.

Thanks you all, I've prebooked for P6. If I can get into P6a I will and hang the expense, thanks 3B.

Yes aaaaar you were walking on egg shells there.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

P6 and P6a are only 30m apart, P6 will be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Seems the National Poultry Show is on over the weekend although It does finish 4pm Sunday......

National Poultry Show - What's on - Sydney Showground

I was going to make some reference to "Old Chooks" but with age comes wisdom.
    That would have ruffled some feathers.