Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Date confusion re ticket sale for Semi-final v Crows

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    It's hard to explain (rather than show) but after entering the barcode and then picking category 1 seats, there was a map available with certain areas coloured and others shaded out. The upper sections of the Brewongle were all coloured and I clicked on the one I wanted.
    Yep, that's what I did at my first attempt. I clicked on a coloured bay in the Brewongle - and was allocated a seat in O'Reilly (which it then showed me in a detailed seating map).

I assumed from then on that clicking on the map didn't have any effect so just went for 'best available'. And ironically on 4th attempt got the Brewongle anyway!

I think yours was just a fluke!!

I forgot to add the final party trick Ticketek played on me. On the 4th attempt I was actually allocated a (new) seat in O'Reilly but by the time I got to pay for it (that is, when at last the payments page actually appeared) the seat had somehow morphed into a Brewongle seat. I grabbed it and ran!!

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I think yours was just a fluke!!
    Not sure - at least three times I clicked on the Brewongle and each time it actually allocated me seats there.

Does anyone know why public transport was included with the ticket last week but not this week?
    I See It But I Don't Believe It!!!!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Does anyone know why public transport was included with the ticket last week but not this week?
    Public transport has always been included with ANZ games but never with SCG games.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Public transport has always been included with ANZ games but never with SCG games.
    Great idea the free travel to ANZ, I think it was organised by Barry...

...O'Farrell.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Thats only because SCG doesnt have any public transport. lol.

Only big ANZ games get transport and special event buses. I dont think its included for any regular H&A Giants or Souths games.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Great idea the free travel to ANZ, I think it was organised by Barry...

...O'Farrell.
    What are regular season match day ticket price differences between ANZ & the SCG? Was the "free" public transport factored into ticket prices?

I'm in Adelaide and we got free public transport to Football Park back in the day with our tickets & I think still do Adelaide Oval with our tickets (although I drive). Also, do they have "Event Parking" restrictions around the SCG on game day? There is 2 hour restrictions 1.3km around Adelaide Oval on game day - which I do understand, but it's somewhat inconvenient for one such as myself who works on weekend just 200m from Adelaide Oval. Parking for work is a nightmare!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Thats only because SCG doesnt have any public transport.

True? Not even busses? How do you get there without a car?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    What are regular season match day ticket price differences between ANZ & the SCG? Was the "free" public transport factored into ticket prices?

I'm in Adelaide and we got free public transport to Football Park back in the day with our tickets & I think still do Adelaide Oval with our tickets (although I drive). Also, do they have "Event Parking" restrictions around the SCG on game day? There is 2 hour restrictions 1.3km around Adelaide Oval on game day - which I do understand, but it's somewhat inconvenient for one such as myself who works on weekend just 200m from Adelaide Oval. Parking for work is a nightmare!

- - - Updated - - -

True? Not even busses? How do you get there without a car?
    There are buses to/from Central, Circular Quay and the car park at UNSW. You could also walk to/from Central, and in fact it's probably a little quicker than the bus back to Central for mots people.

Goes up to 11

Only big ANZ games get transport and special event buses. I dont think its included for any regular H&A Giants or Souths games.
    There are heaps of buses that go down Anzac Parade, Oxford St etc, plus the special event buses from Central although they can be a bit pricey.

Once the Light Rail is finished all of our dreams will come true*.

* according to the NSW State Government

Yeah I guess so, I travel up from Newcastle so the free public transport is quite handy.
    I See It But I Don't Believe It!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    There are heaps of buses that go down Anzac Parade, Oxford St etc, plus the special event buses from Central although they can be a bit pricey.

Once the Light Rail is finished all of our dreams will come true*.

* according to the NSW State Government
    The light rail will be awesome, and I think open up the SCG to those further West.
    A train into central, then a light rail straight to the ground will be much more convenient than buses or walking.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast