Thread: Match Day Rnd 13 V Richmond. MCG. 13.45 pm.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes lets all blame the umpires for being 25 pts down at half time. It had nothing to do with them kicking beautifully inside 50 to loose players and us kicking to 3 on 1 contests...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Yes lets all blame the umpires for being 25 pts down at half time. It had nothing to do with them kicking beautifully inside 50 to loose players and us kicking to 3 on 1 contests...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    We also seem to have 3 players going up in defence in a marking situation, leaving us exposed. The disallowed goal or the missed 50 for ball stripoing early would have prevented us from playing catch up, but until the last 15 minutes the tigers have had higher intensity.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post
    We also seem to have 3 players going up in defence in a marking situation, leaving us exposed. The disallowed goal or the missed 50 for ball stripoing early would have prevented us from playing catch up, but until the last 15 minutes the tigers have had higher intensity.
    The two decisions you described were genuine howlers - the umpiring equivalent of dropping a chest mark in the goal square. But you're certainly correct that there is one team going much harder than the other, and sadly it ain't our boys. Certainly looks like we haven't prepared for this Richmond approach properly, which seems very strange indeed.