Page 99 of 418 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,177 to 1,188 of 5008

Thread: 2018 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    We cam trade all we like. The fact is that Reid has to agree to the trade and that doesn't seem likely since he wants to stay in Sydney.
    Can we please stop talking about Reid in trades, he's not going so it just wastes space, regardless of what you think. When he plays we're a much better team.

Reid is not being traded.

How funny would it be if he is

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    How funny would it be if he is
    A little more funny than if we traded buddy. But still not funny

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Annoying me that Buddy and Parker out probably cost us top 4. Understand why you say we are a couple of years away but we have beaten everyone above us bar Richmond. In form, and with more luck with injuries, we would still be a chance this year especially given injuries to other teams. Top 4 would have been a huge bonus. Tigers not invincible and could feel pressure of favouritism. Eagles, Pies, Cats etc all vulnerable. Unusual year that some team might take advantage of.
    Completely agree with this. Injuries have blighted pretty much everyone in the top 8 except Richmond, and they are not unbeatable. We’ve beaten all the other finalists except the Tigers, and probably would have got over the Hawks if the much maligned Hannebery hadn’t been injured. We’re not far off the pace, and a decent run with injuries would give us a real chance.
    By the way, Darcy Moore has requested a trade to us, we didn’t chase him, for personal reasons. Essentially he wants to get out of the Melbourne goldfish bowl and away from a certain club president.

Quote Originally Posted by Kafka's Ghost View Post
    By the way, Darcy Moore has requested a trade to us, we didn’t chase him, for personal reasons. Essentially he wants to get out of the Melbourne goldfish bowl and away from a certain club president.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Source?
    Friend in the AFL.

With the increasing noise Scott Lycett will be opting out of West Coast, I have a hunch they will come after Darcy Cameron being a WA boy coming out of contract & having a big year in the NEAFL. They will be desperate to get a ruckman considering Nc Nat will be out for another 12 months.

Will we trade him? (i.e for their future 2nd round pick like we got for Sam Murray).
    If so, will Naismith, Sinclair & even Armatey be suffice to carry our ruck stocks?

On the veteran's list
    Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    With the increasing noise Scott Lycett will be opting out of West Coast, I have a hunch they will come after Darcy Cameron being a WA boy coming out of contract & having a big year in the NEAFL. They will be desperate to get a ruckman considering Nc Nat will be out for another 12 months.

Will we trade him? (i.e for their future 2nd round pick like we got for Sam Murray).
    If so, will Naismith, Sinclair & even Armatey be suffice to carry our ruck stocks?
    Didn't Cameron sign an extension of his contract last year ?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    He's contracted till end of 2019.

Anyone else think Jack has played himself back into form the last few games?

I thought we should definitely retire him at the end of the year a few weeks ago but he's looked good the last 2 games and depending on his performance in the final series could be worthwhile to go around again?

It's not fresh, but here's Knightmare's August draft power rankings: AFL Draft Chris Doerre Knightmare Power Rankings Jack Lukosius No. 1 as other Forwards rise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Anyone else think Jack has played himself back into form the last few games?

I thought we should definitely retire him at the end of the year a few weeks ago but he's looked good the last 2 games and depending on his performance in the final series could be worthwhile to go around again?
    Kizza has definitely been moving much better. We can't retire him - he's contracted for next year - and I can't see why he would retire himself yet. So hopefully he can perform well and provide on-field leadership and then we make the call 12 months from now.

Regular in the Side
    I thought Jack went well against GWS but not sure against the Hawks.

Stats against Hawks were 13 kicks, 0 handballs at disposal efficiency of 30.8%. As he had two goals only two of his other eleven kicks found a target. Worst disposal efficiency in the team followed by Hannebery, McCartin and Dawson in that order.