Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 13, Swans vs Eagles, 7:50pm, SCG #AFLSwansEagles @sydneyswans

Great pressure game so far. It�s easy to criticise skills while sitting in front of a fire with the tv on. Aliir is really taking his chance. Hewitt has been awesome again. Reg = legend. Florent was $29 last week to win the rising star. He should be single figures soon.

Tom McCartin's best quarter so far.

By the way, how funny is it to see opponents think they can break a tackle from Heeney?

Veterans List
    Buddy quiet, only 4 possessions and no scoreboard impact to half time. READY TO EXPLODE!!!

Veterans List
    Aliir is in 2016 form, like this he adds another dimension to our backline, a big plus. Florent killing it again, improves by the week and Ronke is a ripper.

Got a few passengers, selection needs to reward those knocking down the door in the ressies, we will improve as a side if the passengers are given a rest at the lower level.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Tom McCartin's best quarter so far.
    He is a good 'un. Growing up quickly with every match - second and third efforts excellent. He looks a real prospect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I�m-uninformed2 View Post
    By the way, how funny is it to see opponents think they can break a tackle from Heeney?
    What about that tackle though
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Buddy is getting frustrated tonight. I hope he doesn't explode (in a bad way) in the second half.

Hayward apparently has a corky in the lower leg.

Aliir has been impressive.

The pressure has been amazing from both sides. I don't remember seeing so many HTBs being paid.

The advantage rule annoys me. Surely the umpire could see that we had no advantage. I know that we played on but I doubt that the players knew that we had received the free kick.

How many times has BT called Ryan as Rioli? He is shocking. Will never forget when he interviewed Cunningham the other week and called him Will Hayward!

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Great pressure game so far. It�s easy to criticise skills while sitting in front of a fire with the tv on. Aliir is really taking his chance. Hewitt has been awesome again. Reg = legend. Florent was $29 last week to win the rising star. He should be single figures soon.
    Yes, Florent finding more space, could be bad news for the Weagles in the second half.

I'm enjoying this game, both teams just giving it all and the efforts of all players on the field are amazing. Both backlines are impressive. For us, Allir is playing well, Jones too, and Grundy.

JPK is wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by I�m-uninformed2 View Post
    It would be even more fun, if the umpires paid a few more holding the ball decisions.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Hayward didn�t run out with the team for the second half.

Why are they starting AA on the bench ?
    He�s hot.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast