Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Rd 17 Sydney v North, ES, 15 July 2018 @SydneySwans #NorthSwans

Really impressed with the ability of our youngsters to repeatedly perform well under pressure. They constantly kick difficult goals when the came is in the balance. The way Ronke took the ball out of the middle and the other player (Haywood?) tapped the ball to Aliir to get that last goal was awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Bulldogs 2016! They do it continuously, umps just let it go, AFL needs to crack down on it yet again like they did at the start of 2017.
    Have you ever seen a more obvious throw than that of Cunnington in the dying minutes?

A brilliant game for O’riordans fam to travel so far for. They’ll never forget it.
    It was played in good spirit , Aliir and Majak one of the great stories of the game. Fine respect for each other there.
    Just a heart stopper .

Amazing game by the team.

Under the pump with 25 Norf players.

I need a drink to settle the nerves and get my voice back. Wife said the neighbours were worried something was happening.

GO YOU MIGHTY BLOODS !!!

What an entertaining game! I'll probably watch the reply 5 times this week. It was far from our best game, but I loved the style and how we moved the footy. Congrats to North as well. We had 2 teams that like contested footy, but played the kind of game the AFL would be proud of.

Great efforts from Ziebell and Majak.

In the end, Ludwig's All Stars won the day. Aliir and Ronke both fantastic.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    The winning goal. Enjoy.

Streamable - free video publishing

Veterans List
    What a great game and result for COR's parents and brother, he acquitted himself really well.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    The winning goal. Enjoy.

So good! McCartin’s effort to bring the ball to ground & follow up with perfect shepherd - superb!

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    The winning goal. Enjoy.

Thanks Ugg

Excellent goal assist by Paps there.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    We are 0.3% off fourth spot. Don't care.....just a supremely satisfying victory today!
    Well if Freo can keep this small lead against Port we’ll be in the Top Four at the end of the round.

Awesome snatched win at the end - take that scummy norf. Always great to beat them... even with some bulldogesque throwing and plenty of genorosity from the yellow maggots, we someone found a way to win. Huge effort with no Kennedy out there for much of the game also!!!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    Attendance 25,633.

I know I didn't go and could have, but pretty pathetic given what was on the line, especially for a Melbourne team home game. Highlights how crap the Sunday twilight slot is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    What an entertaining game! I'll probably watch the reply 5 times this week. It was far from our best game, but I loved the style and how we moved the footy. Congrats to North as well. We had 2 teams that like contested footy, but played the kind of game the AFL would be proud of.

Great efforts from Ziebell and Majak.

In the end, Ludwig's All Stars won the day. Aliir and Ronke both fantastic.
    Easily the best we’ve played this year for mine , against good opposition. Far from perfect but much better than the mediocre crap we’ve served up most of the year ( even in big wins )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk