Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 5 Tigers v Swans Sat 20-Apr at Marvel Stadium #AFLTigersSwans @sydneyswans

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Swannette View Post
    Turnovers, slow, giving it to a teammate under pressure, etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. Negligible improvement on those aspects since halftime, unfortunately. Chained to the handball-handball.

Our usual leaders Kennedy and Parker are not on the pace tonight, also agree that we dont crumb, we all fly, shocking. Tigers are all over us, more pace, running to.space. We go back and dont play on to create opportunity, too scared to make mistakes

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    There has been a lot of whining about Zac Jones tonight. So if anothe club tries to lure him away at the end of the season, I hope there are no complaints from those bagging him tonight if he leaves.
    Has been in our best tonight despite some changers trying to take game on

Really disappointing. We play with no confidence and that leads to basic errors that hurt our confidence and the cycle starts again.

Sam Reid gets an easy ride here. He is so mediocre. He’s taken 1 mark and when we kick it in his direction Richmond just run it back the other way.

Sinclair is not the player he was last year. He is a warrior but just pushes the proverbial all game.

Ronke. Hmmm.

They look terrible - I'll defend Jones. I think he's one of the few who have played quite well this year, yes he makes lots of mistakes, but he has a go. However, tonight has not been one of his best nights...

Can we talk about Sam Reid instead? Ummm? Should he be there? Agree that some of our younger players are not ready...Also agree that it's time for the coach to go...No drama, just new coach next year...

2019 is going to be a loooooong season...

Nice to see AJ & Hanners sitting with Hayward watching the Swans tonight. I’m proud of the culture

About time that Buddy got a free. Now if only they would start pinging Richmond for illegal disposal.

The Tigers numbers behind the immediate fall of the ball and the reverse spread and run on turnovers is enviable

Senior Player
    Turnovers, slow, giving it to a teammate under pressure, etc etc. And tooooo many handballs

Jude has become a know all member of the press

Channel 7 Adelaide, you are a disgrace. One Saturday night game and it’s not free to air. Pathetic

Turnovers, slow, giving it to a teammate under pressure, etc etc. And tooooo many handballs

Good. We need the pressure put on from the outside media!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    They look terrible - I'll defend Jones. I think he's one of the few who have played quite well this year, yes he makes lots of mistakes, but he has a go. However, tonight has not been one of his best nights...

Can we talk about Sam Reid instead? Ummm? Should he be there? Agree that some of our younger players are not ready...Also agree that it's time for the coach to go...No drama, just new coach next year...

2019 is going to be a loooooong season...
    Is there not anyone who can kick a low pass to a leading player in forward 50? Buddy especially seems to always be caught under the ball.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast