The last couple of posts in this thread have been a little underwhelming. And so was my attendance at the club's training this morning. I turned up, hopeful of eyeballing the players, including the new recruits, possibly even getting to witness a time trial. But there were no players or coaches at Lakeside oval 8.30-9.00 am today as I had anticipated. Either training was starting later after some indoor stuff. Or it's on different days. Or they're training somewhere else today or at the moment. Does anyone know? They do often send the younger players on training camps to bond e.g. Narrabeen Lakes etc. And sometimes they move over to Bat & Ball Oval or even Henson Park, and I didn't check out those alternate venues (I passed Bat & Ball on my way there but I was focused on getting through the traffic to Lakeside and didn't pay attention to whether there were any players training there).

Another thing, jumper numbers: does anyone know where historical lists of players to have played in various jumper numbers can be found? I'm pretty good at remembering who has the jumper numbers currently but not so good with former bearers of jumper numbers - not even those who I have watched.