I don't think we yet have a 2021 Swans Academy thread, so I thought I'd kick one off with a question:

- where on earth does one find information about the academy fixtures for this season?

If we think the Swans are tight with information about the EFL team (I can't bring myself to refer to it as the VFL), it's even worse when it comes to the U19 Academy side. AFL360 highlighted this evening that the NAB Cup (for the Victorian u19s) starts this weekend, so I figured maybe the Academy series might also be soon underway. But I can't find anything.

I did notice that the northern academies teams' involvement in the NAB Cup seems to have been cut back to a single game for each - all in late May. It's a bit of a shame that this has been cut down from the three games they each got in 2019, especially after Kevin Sheehan indicated he'd like to see their participation increased, but I guess we have to make some short-term allowances for living in a COVID-affected environment. Maybe the ongoing uncertainly dissuaded them from fixturing more than those single games for this season.

Is there anyone with an inside track to the academy set-up that has any idea when we might start to see our U19 team play competitive matches?