Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One team

Warming the Bench

One team

Why wasn't there reporting of the VFL& AFLW today on the website. We have pushed the woman's team for weeks and yet there was no progressive scores throughout the game and the same goes for the VFL. I am sure there would have been a lot of officials at both games. Come on lift our game and be inclusive of all teams.

Veteran Site Admin
    Which website are you talking about? This one? It's up to individuals what they post and many would have been focusing on the games. Still, there was posting at the breaks.

The AFL site? There's a match centre for both the VFL and AFLW that provides lives scores and stats updates during games in the same way as the AFL men's competition match centre works.

Warming the Bench
    The Swannies Web site

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie View Post
    Why wasn't there reporting of the VFL& AFLW today on the website. We have pushed the woman's team for weeks and yet there was no progressive scores throughout the game and the same goes for the VFL. I am sure there would have been a lot of officials at both games. Come on lift our game and be inclusive of all teams.
    There was ongoing reporting of both matches on Swans’ twitter accounts. I appreciate that not everyone follows Twitter though.

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    I rarely look to the Swans site for that kind of info. As liz pointed out, the AFL site has everything in the one place, best to go straight to the source

The Swans site put up reports and video footage of both the VFL and AFLW matches pretty soon after both matches were finished. So Swans media haven’t ignored them.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Also this one can be overlooked AFLW Homepage
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Also this one can be overlooked AFLW Homepage
    Here's one that's a total graveyard: RWO Swans, AFL Women's chat (redandwhiteonline.com).
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Here's one that's a total graveyard: RWO Swans, AFL Women's chat (redandwhiteonline.com).
    No inherent reason why it should be. Maybe just give it a go?

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    No inherent reason why it should be. Maybe just give it a go?
    If you look there, you'll see that I have. Often it was just me and the tumbleweeds.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    If you look there, you'll see that I have. Often it was just me and the tumbleweeds.
    As one of the ‘tumbleweeds’ I think we will have plenty of company now we have a Swans’ AFLW team. Lots to discuss now.

Regular in the Side
    Thanks for the reminder about the AFLW forum. I link straight into this one, so had somewhat forgotten about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast