Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rnd 24 vs Melbourne at the SCG, Sunday 27 August at 3:20 PM

If Mills and Parker combine for 23 possessions, ill go out on a limb and suggest they arent 100%

Paps needs time off to get his leg right.

A extra week off would benefit Hickey.

Maybe the bye alone would be enough for them but if any one of them arent right for the 1st Final we are on the back foot

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    Surprised that no-one has pointed out that 50% of the tribunal panel is comprised of ex-Swans (Darren Gasper and Scott Stevens) - not that it would have helped, but those anti-Swans with the tin foil hats would be all over it

Not sure how much of an advantage a home final is for the Swannies this year. SCG has hardly been a fortress and we've won away enough

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Amartey, Melican and Roberts into the extended squad (also includes last week’s sub Clarke). Amartey named in the starting 18, and Francis on the bench. I would guess that’s the only change.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Surprised that no-one has pointed out that 50% of the tribunal panel is comprised of ex-Swans (Darren Gasper and Scott Stevens) - not that it would have helped, but those anti-Swans with the tin foil hats would be all over it
    Scott Stevens is a blast from the past. I hold players from the 2003 finals victory over Port in Adelaide in almost the same revered class as anyone who played in a flag side. In my 30 years of watching, probably the greatest non-GF victory we’ve had.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Senior Player
    Absolutely agree. That win was the making of the club in terms of belief.

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Scott Stevens is a blast from the past. I hold players from the 2003 finals victory over Port in Adelaide in almost the same revered class as anyone who played in a flag side. In my 30 years of watching, probably the greatest non-GF victory we’ve had.
    Totally agree. That was one of the club’s truly great wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Scott Stephens played 119 games for the Crows & 25 for Sydney. Darren Gasper played 21 games for Swans and 207 for Tigers. I doubt there is any loyalty there. Gasper was a WA boy & Stephens was a Tassie boy I think.

- - - Updated - - -

I am getting heaps of @@@@ from Crows supporters who think McCartin should have gotten 4 weeks. The McAdam suspension was correct, he jumped off the ground bumped/hit. The Crows supporters say he hit the man in the chest but he wasn't bleeding from the chest

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Scott Stephens played 119 games for the Crows & 25 for Sydney. Darren Gasper played 21 games for Swans and 207 for Tigers. I doubt there is any loyalty there. Gasper was a WA boy & Stephens was a Tassie boy I think.

- - - Updated - - -

I am getting heaps of @@@@ from Crows supporters who think McCartin should have gotten 4 weeks. The McAdam suspension was correct, he jumped off the ground bumped/hit. The Crows supporters say he hit the man in the chest but he wasn't bleeding from the chest
    1) my suggestion was very much tongue in cheek

2) it’s Stevens and he too was from WA

On the veteran's list
    I think Moose Henwood was on the panel that cleared Rampe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    I think Moose Henwood was on the panel that cleared Rampe.
    he indeed was

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Scott Stevens is also from WA

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast