Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 VFL thread

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    Hamling will be the emergency for the senior team

Regular in the Side
    Is that confirmed? Konstanty, Francis and Ladhams are the emergencies on AFL.

After skimming through the Richmond team, we have an advantage in the number of listed players, so we're probably favourites. Although, except for Adams, who's only going to play half a game, we are quite inexperienced around the ball.

Regular in the Side
    Konstanty missing from the VFL line up!!

Regular in the Side

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Any team under Trusslove's coaching is so hard to watch. 6 unanswered goals by Richmond due to poor manning up, no system , no cohesion between players. We need a good VFL coach to teach the young ones what is needed to reach AFL level. Adams had nine touches in the first quarter and just one in the second quarter. Not very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows and has spoken to his parents and they said he's an emergency today.

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Can only assume Reid is injured again, seeing as he's not out there in the 2nd half and finished the first half on the bench.

It was probably a soft tissue injury as he wasn't involved in any collisions.

Unfortunately, I think he's done playing AFL as his body just lets him down, time and time again.

Missing a few players today, but Adam’s and Ladhams discipline very poor and disappointing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Can only assume Reid is injured again, seeing as he's not out there in the 2nd half and finished the first half on the bench.

It was probably a soft tissue injury as he wasn't involved in any collisions.

Unfortunately, I think he's done playing AFL as his body just lets him down, time and time again.

He started so strong as well

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    We’re only going to get glimpses at this stage, but Green has lovely clean hands. Two or three handballs, including one on the ground after a ruck contest, with a first touch collection and handball to advantage.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by Dow View Post
    Missing a few players today, but Adam’s and Ladhams discipline very poor and disappointing

- - - Updated - - -

He started so strong as well
    Today? I thought he was average at best and looked a long way off a senior call-up.

Reid that is.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast