Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rnd 1 - Pre Match Thread - vs Collingwood at MCG, Friday 15 March 2024, 1:40 PM

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Campbell is indeed playing his 50th, but Blakey played his 100th last year, the infamous one point win over the Crows. Link: Blakey to play 100th game

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Campbell is indeed playing his 50th, but Blakey played his 100th last year, the infamous one point win over the Crows. Link: Blakey to play 100th game
    Okey dokey - you are correct. Not sure where I saw that this week, which prompted me to post. Anyway, glad he got to celebrate with one of the great heists of all time, and it's a nice reminder that the couple of Crows fans I have as friends still moan and whinge about it. Their ongoing misery is a delight.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by redstarforever View Post
    on Amartey.. is he just lazy or is it a mental thing? clearly we’ve seen what he can do when he’s on which is once in every like 5 games or somethin:/ shame
    I'd say there's a bit of inexperience there too. In fact, that could be said of all three of our young talls. Give them a bit of time.

I will be interested to see who Fox matches up with his defensive forward role.

Stopping Pendlebury maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I will be interested to see who Fox matches up with his defensive forward role.

Stopping Pendlebury maybe?
    I'd have Wicks in and get him to tag whichever Daicos runs off half-back. Fox an excellent sub?

Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly Boy View Post
    I'd have Wicks in and get him to tag whichever Daicos runs off half-back. Fox an excellent sub?
    That’s why we have Fox, ultimately better at tagging or defensive side of the game than Wicks and for now Wicks is a handy sub

Veterans List
    Good news...I missed the unfurling of the premiership flag 😊.

Bad news...I'm surrounded by ferals.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Wicks sub again
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234