Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary Ablett could miss out on Swans game

"As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    que: betting plunge on the swans.

now we'll only lose by about 94 pts

Quote Originally Posted by eggbeater View Post
    now we'll only lose by about 94 pts
    Yeah , that only leaves them with Chapman, Ling, corey , bartel, scarlett , milburn, mooney, etc etc etc etc etc etc.

If we play like we did in the second half against Geelong , its a fifty point plus loss. Then again even if we play like the first half we still probably lose by twenty.

Now is the time to put some $$$$ on Ablett for the BRownlow
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bad luck for GAJ. I was really looking forward to watching him play and wondering who his matchup would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    Bad luck for GAJ. I was really looking forward to watching him play and wondering who his matchup would be.
    Whilst he was on the forward line it would have been the Bevanator. On the ball it might have also been the Bevanator, but probably Buchanon. Damn shame that the clash between SOG and GNOB (Great Nephew of Brian) won't eventuate.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by connolly View Post
    Whilst he was on the forward line it would have been the Bevanator. On the ball it might have also been the Bevanator, but probably Buchanon. Damn shame that the clash between SOG and GNOB (Great Nephew of Brian) won't eventuate.
    Damn shame for anyone who has Ablett in their DT, that's about all. As I have said a number of times, I don't mind Bevan at all, but Ablett would destroy him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    Damn shame for anyone who has Ablett in their DT, that's about all. As I have said a number of times, I don't mind Bevan at all, but Ablett would destroy him.
    Or FF team!!

Who hasn't Ablett destroyed??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Yeah , that only leaves them with Chapman, Ling, corey , bartel, scarlett , milburn, mooney, etc etc etc etc etc etc.

If we play like we did in the second half against Geelong , its a fifty point plus loss. Then again even if we play like the first half we still probably lose by twenty.
    One great postive from Richmond again is that we were not very Hall focus. We adapted to his weakness on the day reasonably fast - credit to the players or coaches? Hall played his team thing, not getting too aggro when the balls are not coming to him. Our multi-dimension attack brought us goals earlier except the second half. Umpires also played a negative part in us for not dominating? We relaxed and dropped intensity way too early?

Multi-dimension attack is best. If Hall is not getting the grab or winning one-one-one, or lose confidence in kicking accruately, as in Vs Richmond, he is better suited half forward where he can contribute or used more often as a decoy taking away their key defender. The last thing we want is he losing one-on-one often, losing grab on any other kind, wasting opportunities for quarters.

If we play like first half with full intensity with quite a few smart stepping opponents and confidence over 4 quarters, winning over 20 on Geelong is achievable. I swear I am not taking fancy drug when I say this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Or FF team!!

Who hasn't Ablett destroyed??
    Doesn't matter Scott. I know Abletts team has at least one easy game in the next fortnight
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Doesn't matter Scott. I know Abletts team has at least one easy game in the next fortnight
    Ouch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast