Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 6 v Geelong

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Both Buddy and Hanners have been ruled out. Buddy with a bruised heel and Hanners with a groin issue.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Veterans List
    Getting a long injury list and no NEAFL game last week to judge form. At least two ins, be really interesting to see who and how we now structure up forward. Maybe time to debut O'Riordan and move Mills up the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Both Buddy and Hanners have been ruled out. Buddy with a bruised heel and Hanners with a groin issue.
    I'm not sure to be glad or sad that it's injury issues. When I first saw the headline I thought it must be disciplinary.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
    I'm not sure to be glad or sad that it's injury issues. When I first saw the headline I thought it must be disciplinary.
    Doesn't seem serious though, if we were playing say the Lions you'd be forgiven for thinking they are being rested.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Regular in the Side
    I don't like the part that they will miss multiple games. Running out of talls real fast.

Going to be an interesting forward line setup this week. Will be nice for the players to have to think beyond 'Where's buddy for once', though of course we will miss the big fella hugely as well.

Surely this must be the chance for Cameron to debut, or will they go further and give McCartin a run - we need some sort of decent sized forward target to come in.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Debut two key forwards in the same game. I'd like to see that (no not really)

Warming the Bench
    I knew something was amiss with Bud
    So strange that he kept playing on or passing when he took a mark within set shot distance.

No idea medically why it would have felt worse for a set shot but it must have
    He made so many strange decisions and didn't seem to be working as hard off the ball

Hanners needs fitness

Disastrous news with the loss of Buddy. Hanners certainly has struggled and this shows why. I have no clue how our forward line will look this week. It could be ugly for us down in Geelong. Only positive is we get to try some new players and approaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad that if Hanners is injured they are going to get him right!

But Buddy, nooooooooo!!!

We�ll get to find out if the Swans can win without him.

Perhaps we can take the Richmond experiment one step further and play with zero tall forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    I don't like the part that they will miss multiple games. Running out of talls real fast.
    Where have you read/heard multiple games? (Although I fear it might be right - both injuries are difficult to heal.)

Buddy�s bruised heel dates way back to West Coast match. Victim of the hard surface at new Optus Stadium? Makes Buddy�s performances in subsequent matches even more impressive - but I assume it got progressively worse (as tends to happen with a bruised heel if it is not rested).

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast