And it's farewell to Horse. What a legend that guy has been. He's off to Essendon to help McVeigh in a club performance style role. Half a head of footy, apparently across game strategy, player development, performance analytics and S&C, and the coaching group. With Essendon notoriously having the worst player development in the league, I suspect that'll be the main initial focus. It's a great get for them.
He's probably gone for a hundred different reasons, but a small one will be the leadership institute he created at the Swans has been essentially screwed by the Pullman stuff. "Want a course/speech on culture?" Yeah, nah.
Anyway, I love him to bits. He's been so good for our club, and one of the best people you'll ever meet.
He's probably gone for a hundred different reasons, but a small one will be the leadership institute he created at the Swans has been essentially screwed by the Pullman stuff. "Want a course/speech on culture?" Yeah, nah.
Anyway, I love him to bits. He's been so good for our club, and one of the best people you'll ever meet.

Comment