Latest draft chat with Jackson Phillips is live. It's a really good insight into a driven and resilient young man. He's a ripper and it's well worth a read.
2026 Draft Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Has a lot of Athletic ability obviously but from what I have seen and its limited it, he would be a long shot to make at AFL levelComment
-
I get it, and you’re right, but Kyle hadn’t played much footy till three years ago. As accessing Academy talent gets harder, we will need to take the occasional punt.Comment
-
A report today suggests that, while not confirmed, clubs believe McGroder will choose footy.
And in addition to that, I had a chat with Eastern Ranges rebounder Sam Devers about his season. He's an interesting prospect with plenty of upside.
Highly rated Eastern Ranges speedster Sam Devers battled injury throughout the early parts of his draft campaign. He discussed that, amongst other things when he caught up with Tommy Wolfe for the …
Comment

Comment