2026 Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stellation
    scott names the planets
    • Sep 2003
    • 9780

    #1

    2026 Season

    Not sure if it might be easier to just have one general thread? I do think we should consider moving it to the main RWO Chat once the men's side are done for the season.

    Sofia's ankle injury, following on from Brenna's knee, looks to be a fair blow after a fairly encouraging start to the season.

    Could do with Zippy signing an extension sometime soon.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time
  • stellation
    scott names the planets
    • Sep 2003
    • 9780

    #2
    Ally signing on until the end of 2030 is wonderful news, there kept being persistent suggestion the Melbourne clubs were interested so great to have her locked away for a while. Now just to sign Zippy!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

    Comment

    • stellation
      scott names the planets
      • Sep 2003
      • 9780

      #3
      Massive game today against North!
      I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
      We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

      Comment

      • lwjoyner
        Senior Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 1185

        #4
        I have thought making a comment about AFLW in general throught out this season of watching the Swans girls on tv.
        Firstly the commentatots are biased ands secondly I consider the umpiring to be very poor , they play frees from a long wayaway from the game and are very one sided. Today was a perfect example with many frees going the way of Nth but for the same thing for the swans it was ignored. The SS girls did not deserve the thrashing they got today (Nth is very good but not that good) . I wish allie the best it odes not look good, another long termer for us.

        Comment

        Working...