Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans are interested in White, Kerr and Didak!

oh come on Kerr for Kirk- a player with plenty of time in his legs for one with a couple of seasons left in the league and no good for a completely rebuilding side. Give me a break- and Kirky would never play for anyone else anyway!

I believe that if theres anyone truly un-tradeable from the Swans, it would be Kirk. Due to him being the heart, soul and face of the Swans, it would be hard to imagine to pick up a relatively poorly skilled player in his 30s.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    What exactly do you think Kirk could do for West Coast?
    I am thinking of his off field contributions, as much as his on field contribution. He is obviously well respected by his peers and could have a stabilising influence on a club with a questionable culture. Not saying I would like to see it happen (I am no fan of Kerr - an excellent 3rd midfielder but we have plenty of third midfielders anyway) but if Sydney really wanted Kerr, that is the sort of trade we could do to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    As for the subject at hand and I've said this before. I would rather win a premiership with 22 dickheads than run last with 22 Angels.
    In Diddles case that would be 22 Hells Angels?
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    I am thinking of his off field contributions, as much as his on field contribution. He is obviously well respected by his peers and could have a stabilising influence on a club with a questionable culture. Not saying I would like to see it happen (I am no fan of Kerr - an excellent 3rd midfielder but we have plenty of third midfielders anyway) but if Sydney really wanted Kerr, that is the sort of trade we could do to make it happen.
    ROK you would exile the Dalai Lama to Sodom and Gomorrah?
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by connolly View Post
    ROK you would exile the Dalai Lama to Sodom and Gomorrah?
    Well, it wouldn't so S & G any harm, and the old DL might find himself a new lease on life in such company (at the very least it would provide for an interesting late chapter in the memoirs).

What about Graig bird, Luke Ablett (who has been rubbish this year) and our first round pick. That would probably be fair they get a good kid and a pick and we get a quality mid fielder. Imagine adding Kerr to our midfielder it would have to dramatically improve us!

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDuckling View Post
    What about Graig bird, Luke Ablett (who has been rubbish this year) and our first round pick. That would probably be fair they get a good kid and a pick and we get a quality mid fielder. Imagine adding Kerr to our midfielder it would have to dramatically improve us!
    Are you suggesting Ablett sweetens the deal?
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    One thing is clear by Roos' comments on White - one rookie getting a promotion is Orreal, and from what I saw at some of the reserves games, he earned it. Currie will slot in Rd1 and brain em but Orreal offers real hope too
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    As for the subject at hand and I've said this before. I would rather win a premiership with 22 dickheads than run last with 22 Angels.
    I bags sitting next to you when we have 22 dickheads running around!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    One thing is clear by Roos' comments on White - one rookie getting a promotion is Orreal, and from what I saw at some of the reserves games, he earned it. Currie will slot in Rd1 and brain em but Orreal offers real hope too
    Orreal does not need to be promoted. He is only a first year rookie. I don't think he will be promoted. I doubt he will see much footy in 2009.

They may take the opportunity to promote Murphy if they feel he will play early next season.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I bags sitting next to you when we have 22 dickheads running around!!
    Count me in on that you two.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast