Do you mean if the club knows something and hence may entertain a trade?
2027 List Management
Collapse
X
-
-
Yeah, it's now quite obvious he's a spoilt dickhead and as such, he can ***k off.
I'd say there is an element of truth in what you are saying, however he also needs to understand that he, along with others, put the club in an impossible position. I am sorry that he feels aggrieved by the club, but it may be worth reflecting on his own actions and the part they played in creating the situation before directing his frustration at the club and spitting the dummy and seeking a trade
It's up to the club to get deserved recompense to move him on so he can be someone else's problem.Comment
-
It's the usual egocentric BS from you know who.Some of posters seem to be saying its the swans fault. How do they make that out. He was the one who was out late getting you know what and rerurned to the pub at about 4.30 am so they say. Deserved to be stood down for this fact alone. We had a p/ship to play for and as it has turned out we did very well in our prelim and woudl have won if the 5 players where available. I was fine with the stand down as I think most fair minded swans supporters were. Not sure what his pld man thought about the late night out getting P'd.Comment
-
Comment
-
Do you actually enjoy being 100% wrong and just relentlessly annoying?
If Longmire was coach when this alleged incident happened, he and the club would have reacted in exactly the same way......and you know it.
We know you don't like Cox.Comment
-
have a look at the other thread
Nothing has changed as far as police investigation and Blakey has a 12Mil conyract at him
How TF was I wrongComment

Comment