2026 List Management

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syd76
    Warming the Bench
    • Jul 2019
    • 249

    #256
    IMHO Ramps should go round again.. particularly as Will Edwards will be out for the majority of the year with his broken leg. Ramps has done enough and played to a high level to enable him to go round again. Whether he feels he is able to, or wants to, is another question.

    Comment

    • KSAS
      Senior Player
      • Mar 2018
      • 2195

      #257
      I agree with you Syd76. Last i heard, Will Edwards was on track to commence training around Christmas and every chance to be available for R1 next season.

      However, i see Rampe as a cover for Mills who will miss most of next season with his knee reco. Both from a leadership and onfield perspective. Hoping the likes of Bowman may step up.

      Would like to see Rampe and Lloyd reach their 300th game milestones.

      Comment

      • imuninformedtwo
        Senior Player
        • Aug 2024
        • 1182

        #258
        I know this is a 2026 thread, but here's the free agents list for 2027.

        Chad and Tom McCartin the priorities among our five. I know this might sound a bit weird to some, but I'd almost regard Tom as a higher priority. You want to keep both, obviously, but we should expect West Coast to throw $2m a year at Chad, with the early years front loaded to be higher.

        Four Brownlow medallists are amongst some big names looking at career options

        Comment

        Working...